Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome!

To remember how time walks so fast sometimes make me feel helpless. But hey, 15 years of living was this great! Will I found another excitement tomorrow? A foolish me once try to stop making these beautiful memories just to make sure I won't miss these days. A childish thing I know: to don't go out to make sure you never get dirty, or to never play just to make sure you never get tired.

Well even it's just a stupidity of a little boy, I still miss those days. The same way I'd miss this day with X-Aksel and the rest of the gang. But of course the best part of life is changes. The way we cry for missing our past, the way we mad for letting them go and the way we smile for knowing there's always people to hold hand with is the few beauty of life. And I wish to preserve and protect these memories with all my might, so it won't be forgotten for me in this present. Cause all I have is the present with no way to turn back to the past and no way to fly over to the future.

So welcome and well stay here in 'Golden Memories' to read a few changes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment