Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Skipping Stones

One thing I always remember about my junior high school is when I skipped a sport activity called Labspart along with five close friends of mine. Rather than watching other play, we choose to play along and make another memories. Sometimes we hide on the second floor just in front of the library. A few of us went INTO the library to play computers, but I usually prefer to stay outside playing Twister with a few of us and a few girls (also friends of mine). On a worse case we skipped that event and run out to the nearest computer rent to play DotA together. I feel a bit guilty, but the fun worth it. We play until noon and we return to school to pray.

The best part is when we went to the music room cause the music teacher let us hide from that boring event. We play a bit while watching the school choir or the school guitar team. And when he's done teaching we play so brutally in that small room. The room has a huge red carpet covering it's entire floor. And it has a few broken instrument on the corner. Sometimes our teacher left the keyboard on that room so we can play the instrument. Sometimes. We play hide and seek together and because the room is small, we usually disguised or hide our face to get our name unnoticed.

Yes it's all over now. We elevated to the ninth grade and graduate to high school. And we're separated. But I know they won't forget that moment. But it's not a sad thing. I found a lot of fun people in my current class. An accelerated class. Although we often panic cause we could get degraded any semester but I really love this class. Well, in the end, I hope I found my 2 years in X-Aksel as beautiful as those days. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment