Friday, August 13, 2010

Letter from the 372nd day

Such a beautiful mystery
To saw 371 days of memories
Seems to passed so quickly

Still I remember the way we passed everyday
Weeks and weeks of laughter and sometimes tears
Months and months of tests and remedies
When time has bond us as a family

Yeah we got a lot of fight
And countless troubles too
But when I remember all the memories
I thought "ah, it's because we're a family"

So much things we've shared
From a small coke tragedy
To a tricky birthday party
From making our short movie
To a gum called 'not-me'

Yeah we got a lot of quarry
And even heartbreaks too
But still I love you as a family
You're my best friends you'll always be

And I'll always remember
When we bought a small bed to our class
Or the economy test that we've never passed
When we panicked by the chemistry task
And sing 'Doraemon' in the bus
Played a horror movie in class
Blamed for making such a mess
And every moment we spend in this class

No comments:

Post a Comment